Unless otherwise indicated on the event information page, New City Gas is strictly ages 18+. All clients must present two (2) valid, government-issued forms of photo-identification upon entry, and may be subject to a search of their person and belongings prior to being admitted into the venue.
Acceptable forms of identification include:
- Valid Canadian or American driver’s license;
- Valid Quebec health insurance (RAMQ) card
- Valid passport or visa from the Canadian government or any other country;
Invalid forms of identification include, but are not limited to:
- Government issued ID that does not include a photo (i.e. birth certificate)
- Expired identification
- Photographs or photocopies of identification
- Credit cards / medical cards / membership cards
- University or high school ID cards
- Driver's licenses and non-driver ID's from countries other than the United States and Canada
- Employment identification
No refunds can be provided in the event a ticket-holder does not meet the entry requirements. Management reserves all rights.
All clients and their belongings are subject to search upon entry. Management reserves all rights.
As a general policy, there is no formal dress code for General Admission ticket-holders. "VIP/Line-Bypass" ticket-holders and "Table Reservation" clients must adhere to "proper attire", specifically meaning no shorts, hats, tank-tops or boots are permitted upon entry. All patrons must wear tops, bottoms, and shoes.
Dress code policies may vary based on the event and organizer. We encourage you to consult the event information page prior to visiting the venue. Management reserves all rights.
The General Admission and VIP entrances to New City Gas are located on the South side of Ottawa Street between Ann St and Rene-Levesque Blvd. Please consult the event page as the entrance may change based on specific events.
The nearest Metro station is Square Victoria-OACI, with bus stops at Robert-Bourassa / Ottawa, Wellington / Ann, and Peel / Ottawa.
New City Gas
950 Rue Ottawa
Montréal, QC, H3C1S4
Valet services, provided by our partner VIP Valet, are available for select events at New City Gas
Stationnement Indigo Montreal (Marché Adonis)
225 Peel St, Montreal, Quebec H3C 0P8
Hôtel Alt Montréal
120 Peel St, Montreal, Quebec H3C 0L8
Local Street Parking
Be sure to verify signage for street parking availability
Offensive, abusive or threatening behavior or conduct, whether verbal or physical, will not be tolerated at New City Gas. Behaviour towards other attendees or staff that creates an intimidating, hostile, or unsafe environment is strictly prohibited. Pushing or shoving other attendees, i.e. participating in "mosh-pits" may result in expulsion from the venue.
We are committed to providing an exceptional experience for all our attendees. Please observe these guidelines and refrain from disruptive or unruly behavior. Attendees that do not observe these guidelines may be ejected from the venue at any time. Management reserves all rights.
Medical staff are present at most events hosted at New City Gas to address any and all medical incidents.
If you see anyone at the event who appears to be in need of medical assistance, please inform a member of our medical or security team, or even help him/her find their way to the medical area. We are all in this together, so please look out for one another!
Smoking, including e-cigarettes and vaporizers, is prohibited while inside the confines of the building or within 3 meters of any exterior doors. For events with a no re-entry policy, there will be an outdoor smoking area available to clients.
Cannabis is permitted but must be in SQDC packaging, or [from] any other government source and quantity must not exceed 30 grams.
Lost something at an event? Please fill out the Lost & Found form on our contact page and we'll do our best to get your missing item(s) back to you.
New City Gas is a Heritage-Montréal site, and as such was not constructed to be fully ACA/ADA compliant. However, our venue staff would be pleased to provide specific accommodations to any guests that provide us with advance notice.
Please note that many events at New City Gas may feature strong lighting effects, lasers, and loud sounds/music.
Buyer Beware: TIXR is the only authorized online ticket seller events at New City Gas. All orders are linked to the purchaser's account and may be subject to verification upon entry. We advise you to bring the credit card used to purchase your tickets, along with two pieces of valid government-issued ID to ensure a smooth entry process. New City Gas or Produkt are not responsible for counterfeit tickets, cannot provide support for any third party purchases, and will not be held responsible for tickets that are not used due to denied entry or any other reason.
All sales are final without exception. There are no refunds or exchanges.
The following items are permitted (and in some cases, encouraged *) to bring into the venue
- Earplugs *
- Prescription medications *
- Cigarettes, e-cigarettes and lighters
- Film or digital cameras with fixed lenses
- Phone charging case or phone charger
- Small bags (smaller than 8.5"x11")
- Large bags (backpacks, large totes, large purses, duffle bags, Camelbaks, and any bags larger than 8.5″x 11")
- Illegal substances (current prescription medication in the original container is permitted, provided the attendee produces identification matching the prescription container)
- Outside food, beverages, or liquids in a container larger than 50ml, or glass or metal containers
- Weapons, laser pointers, umbrellas, selfie-sticks
- Professional camera equipment or audio/video recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, or drones; excluding mobile phones and GoPros, which are permitted)
- Bikes, skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- Totems, hula-hoops or poi
- CBD, THC, or cylindrical tobacco cartridges
- Chewing gum
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors